Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sometimes starting is the hardest step

Well, I finally did it.  I created the blog that I have been talking about for months.  I am looking forward to sharing thoughts with the outside world--well, that is, whomever reads it.  I think it will be fun to keep my family and friends up-to-date with us especially since we are so far away from many of them.  It will also allow me to start offering ideas, good finds and reviews as well as short essays on travel and life...all of which I am interested in doing and have been for sometime.

I guess it's like they always say, sometimes starting really is the hardest step.

So, here it is.  My first blog post and I'm feeling both accomplished and a little trepidation.  In any case, I am looking forward to many more and hope that you will be entertained, find some good tips and will come back often to check in with me to read about my journeys from here to there.

No comments:

Post a Comment